Parrot Faurecia Automotive is looking for a German speaking Customer Project Leader based in Paris.
The Customer Project Leader is responsible for:
- Leading the cross-functional project/program teams in collaboration with a Product Leader
- Managing schedule/open issues to closure (including quality, cost, timing, customer satisfaction, etc.) by identifying, prioritizing, communicating and reducing risk through informed decision making processes.
- Handling the customer communication: meetings with client/partner from the project's start to its closure, maintaining continual contact to provide high quality service and enhance collaboration to reach the final goals;
- Tracking project profitability, budget follow up and financial KPIs
- Ensuring the successful completion of customer deliverables (PPAP submission; APQP follow up, Customer Release Approval, …)
- Maintaining a good collaboration with customer and catalyse new business opportunities
- Supporting Key Account Managers into the quotation of RFQs and change requests
Qualifications required: The ideal candidate must have
- A Master Degree in engineering and at least 5 years of experience in the same role in the automotive field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Systematic approach to issues resolution;
- Experience in international project during at least 7 years
- Ability to organize autonomously activities, prioritizing tasks and managing different projects at the same time;
- German mother tongue or good level of German.
Experience in head unit development, connectivity, embedded systems, infotainment is considered a plus.
If you are excited to take on a role with high visibility and exposure to all levels of internal and external management, that can lead to growth opportunities inside of Parrot Faurecia Automotive, apply now!