Parrot Air Support, a subsidiary of Parrot Drones, offers construction professionals a set of advanced solutions based on aerial imagery captured by drones. By providing digital tools for site monitoring, as-built 3D surveys, visual and thermographic inspection, and promotional videos of an existing property or construction, Air Support's benefits cover all phases of a building's lifecycle with the following key assets:
• An offering of turnkey solutions based on aerial data collected by drones.
• A digital platform to leverage the analytics insights and share them in project-oriented workspace.
• “You order, and we manage everything else”.
Following a rapid growth in the French market, we are now looking for a candidate who will help us gaining market share on a global scale. To do this, the intent is to further pursue entry into foreign markets in line with the strategy validated in our initial market launch. These new country entries (in parallel with the France deployment) should now be accelerated into full business execution. The mission is to take the primary lead in this expansion, overseeing the definition and application of go-to-market plans, and in the ongoing balanced management between commercial efforts to gain new customers and operational control to insure the highest client services quality of deliverables.
• Secure local clients, starting with previously operated offline missions
• Turnover to validate launch
• Ensure clients and partner use Air Support platform successfully
• Commercial partnership : efficient distribution of the offer, through internal or external channels
• Operational partnership : build bases of pilot network with agreed tariffs.
Grow the Air Support Business
• Provide feedback (customer insights, etc.) and input into corporate strategy and projects.
• On-board, support & manage additional foreign market managers and developers
• Lead establishment of Parrot Air Support activity outside of France, find efficient local transitioning them into self-sufficient units where necessary.
• Contribute directly to the evolution of the Air Support strategy, platform and service offering.
MSc or MEng degree
Experience: 3-5 years in a similar Business Development role, ideally in an international and construction-related context. The industry experience is a key requirement as the candidate will have to be autonomous in establishing and managing key relationships in the construction, building and real estate verticals.
- Analytical approach: capable of structuring a subject from scratch, in its entirety (construction applications, partner network, commercial team set up, etc.)
- Management of uncertainty : taking decisions in an uncertain environment, test quickly and learn even faster
- Persistence and tenacity, as for any start-up experience
- English: perfect professional proficiency
- French is a plus
For more information : www.parrot-airsupport.com
Demo : https://www.parrot-airsupport.com/exemple-de-realisations