San Francisco, California
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot creates, develops and markets advanced technology wireless products for consumers and professionals. The company builds on a common technological expertise to innovate and develop in three primary markets:
- Civil drones: With recreational quadcopters and solution for professional use.
- Connected objects: With focus on audio and gardening
- Automotive: With the most extensive range of hands-fee communication and infotainment systems for vehicles on the market
Headquartered in Paris and currently employs more than 900 people worldwide, generating the majority of its sales overseas. Parrot has been listed on Euronext Paros since 2006.
The Customer Experience Leader (CEL) will be tasked with maintaining and developing Parrot Inc.'s customer experience/support teams and aftersales services for the Americas (be that internal or external providers). The CEL will be responsible for all daily activities that function within the department, including managing and supervising all personnel (including 3PP) to maintain the most efficient and professional operation.
• Be the expert of customer experience and after sales best practices
• Work with the global customer experience team in managing the 3PP's across the region, ensuring contracts are being adhered to and service delivery/KPi's/SLA's are being met and exceeded
• Supporting the regional director and the regional team to ensure the creation and provision of technical support and aftersales services aiding the customer experience in the channel and to the consumer is second to none
• Quickly identify technical trends and implement solutions
• Monitor and report analyze customer feedback, liaising with all departments to enhance customer experience
• Provide external and internal product training and demonstrations
• Ensuring the specific technical support strategy, operations and activities deliver targets
• Interact with the US Sales team regarding aftersales expected returns rate (to track this info in the return rate per distributor)
• Provide continual evaluation of process and procedures, with support team and across logistics and web teams.
• Monitor and analyze customer warranty process and lead times to ensure the quickest turn around and most cost-effective methods are adhered to.
• 2-4 years of experience in technical support management required
• 4+ years in technical support for consumer electronics industry is a must
• Proven success in managing a Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support team
• Excellent knowledge of the Customer Experience, Care & After Sales best practices
• Experience managing an outsourced team would be a plus
• Track record in successfully calming angry customers
• Previous experience in training and mentoring staff
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• French and Spanish a Bonus
• Familiar with Salesforce CRM
• Degree preferred
• Experience within an international company dealing with various cultural backgrounds would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision insurances, STD/LTD insurances.